Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wedding Day!















It has come and gone-and Campbell was finally able to be the flower girl in Miss Kayla's wedding. I also figured out that I love taking photos--more then I can imagine-Here are a few from the weekend!

Chloe was the perfect big sister all weekend long and let Campbell have the spot light-On Saturday-Chloe went shopping with Chip--and I gave her a job--Do not let Daddy buy anything Ugly! lol--you will notice the picture of the shoes-that is what he bought-Chloe was so upset and called me to tell me-SHE Begged him not too lol!

Campbell is still a pistol-we went to eat dinner on Tuesday-she ordered Mac and Cheese-I asked her if I could have a bite-after I took a bite she changed her mind-she put one hand on the back of my neck and the other cupped under my mouth and ordered me to "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!! Don't make me count to three" Chip and I were laughing so very hard!

Enjoy the pics

No comments: