Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nap Time--Oh Nap Time


It has always been an issue getting Chloe to take a nap at daycare; however, we have always been lucky that Campbell goes right to sleep. NOT TODAY--Daycare called and said Miss Campbell was doing head stands and rolls on her cot and would not sleep--Chip and I both tried to talk to her and ask her to please take a nap or lay down and not move--that did not work--What finally did is they told her if not--she would have to go get in a baby bed--she never moved again. LOL!

2 comments:

Holly Mc said...

Cori-
Your blog looks great!! You will have A LOT of fun bragging about your really cute girls!! I know I do.
Holly

mmccloy said...

I'm so excited Cori!!! This will be a great way to keep in touch!!! I can't believe how big Chloe has gotten--she looks just like you!!!!!!! Hope to see you next weekend. Is everyone coming, or just you??? Maybe we can get together. Molly